CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 11, 2010

  • Coyote

The picture does clearly represent a coyote, but I'm trying to llok hard past that. The picture aslmost looks like the face of a creepy clown, the type we see in scary movies.

  • Bat
In my opinion only the small images in the background resemble bats. The bigger image looks like a butterfly about to flap its wings. For what I have seen aboout bats, they are indefensive animals that almost seem unable to harm a fly despite the blood-sucking reputation they preceed.
  • Two gnomes dance the celebratory hopaky
the image looks like two gnomes indeed, they seem to be sharing hi-fives and celebrating something. this was my impression before reading the poem. It's quite interesting the perspective of the poem, the gnomes dancing and celebraring is a comparison to that of the Cossaks. It's very interesting ,something I would have never come up with.

0 comments: